Samsung is known for the best software and build quality smartphone provider. Samsung’s new OneUI has become the most feature-rich and cleanest UI amongst other brand’s UI. With almost no bugs and its One-hand usage feature even on bigger screen phones, One UI has got some real fan base. However, Samsung has started to include some ads and promotional notifications on their mid-range phones like M series, A series, or F series. But you can disable such ads by going to settings. In this guide, we will see how to remove ads on Samsung Galaxy A52.
What type of Ads or Notifications does Samsung show on the phone?
- Push notifications of promotional/viral news.
- Promotional Apps notifications vis Galaxy Store app.
- Pre-installed promotional apps sending notifications.
- Apps recommendations
Many users find it annoying and want to remove such modifications. Luckily you can do it by disabling some settings. We will see how to do it
How to remove ads on Samsung Galaxy A52
We will see how to remove ads from different sections of OneUI –
Disable App recommendation from Galaxy Store
- Open Galaxy store from app drawer.
- Open the app menu by tapping on the Menu icon at the top left corner.
- Now, tap on the Settings icon.
- From the settings Turn off the “Get news and special offers” option.
- Also, tap on the Notifications option from the settings and then Turn Off “Promotions”, “Recommendation” options to disable notifications.
Disable Marketing information, Customized ads from Privacy Settings
- Open settings from app drawer.
- Select the “Privacy” option from settings.
- Now, disable the “Receive marketing information” option.
- On the same page, also disable the “Android Personalization service” option.
- Now, tap on the “Customization Service” option and then turn off the “Customized Ads and direct marketing” option.
Disable promotional ads from Push Notification App
- Go to settings and select “Apps’
- Find the “Samsung Push notifications” option.
- Select the Notifications option and then turn off the “Promotional” notification.
Disable promotional notifications from Samsung Pay
- Go to settings and select “Apps”.
- Find the “Samsung Pay” OR “Samsung Pay Mini” option.
- Select the Notification option and then turn off the “Promotional” notification.
Disable Samsung Apps
Some Samsung stock apps also contain advertisements. Samsungs developed apps such as Samsung Pay, Samsung Music, Maxx, Samsung Free, Samsung Health, Game launcher, etc have the adverts.
You can disable such apps and use other ad-free apps that do the same function. If the app cannot be disabled/removed, you can turn off the notifications of such apps to get rid of notifications.
How to remove popup ads from Samsung Galaxy A52
Samsung doesn’t send full-screen popup ads on their phones. You may get such ads from some third-party apps. You need to find the culprit app and uninstall it.
Warning - Firmwaretool.com is not responsible for any damage that occurs to your phone during flashing process.