For flashing MediaTek mobile using SP flash tools, we need VCom drivers to be installed on your phone. This guide provides the download link of VCom driver for windows 10,8,7. Also, this article provides step by step guide to install VCom drivers.
Download VCom Driver for windows
Name – VCom drivers.zip
Size – 42 MB
Supported for – Windows 7, Windows8, Windows10.
Download Link –
How to install VCom driver on Windows 10,8,7
follow below step by step guide to install VCOm driver for Windows PC
- At first, download VCom driver on your computer from above download link.
- Now, right click on downloaded file and click “Run as administrator“.
- Select “I Agree” option and click Next button.
- On next screen click on install MTK driver button.
- Now on opened new window, you get 2 options – for windows 32 bit/ for win 64 bit.
- To know your version of windows, form desktop right click on “my computer” icon. Here you can see installed version i.e 32 bit or 64 bit.
- Now according to your windows version, there are two different options – VCom drivers and MTK other driver.
- first, click on VCom driver. A popup window appears with a warning about Driver signature verification, click on install this Driver Software anyway.
- Now complete the setup and VCom drivers are installed on your computer.
Secondly, click on MTK other driver button and follow the same procedure to install it on your computer.
I hope this guide helped you to install VCom drivers on the windows computer.