Nokia software recovery tool does what name suggest. This tool recovers your phone by installing stock firmware on Nokia phones. Nokia Software recovery tool is available for free to download as a freeware application. In this guide, we have provided Nokia Software recovery tool download link and how to use it to flash stock ROM on Nokia Phones.
This tool will work on Older Nokia series devices like Nokia Asha, 30, 40, Nokia X and Nokia Belle Series. Dont use this tool to install stock firmware on newer Android-based Nokia devices.
Download Nokia Software Recovery Tool
File Name – NSRT.exe
File Size – 18 MB
File Extension – .exe , windows program installer.
Supported On – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 PC’s
Compatible With – Nokia Series 30+/Series 40/Asha/Nokia Belle based operating system phones.
Download Link –
How to flash stock ROM on Nokia phone using the Nokia Software Recovery Tool
As we earlier said, you can fix some common software issue using this NSRT tool. Follow these simple procedures to flash stock ROM on Nokia phones –
1. First of all, install the Nokia Software Recovery tool on your computer.
2. Once the tool is installed, open it and give windows defender permission if asked.
3. Now the tool will ask you to connect your Nokia phone to the computer using the USB cable provided with the phone.
4. Tap Allow on the Nokia phone to grant access.
5. you can now see your device model name, IMEI number and other details on the tool screen.
6. Click on Flash button to start flashing your phone using Nokia Software recovery tool.
7. The time required for instaling the software depends on the speed of your Internet connection. Make sure to connect to the faster internet.
8. Once the process is finished, you can see the green signal in the tool. You can now disconnect the phone and restart it to use.
In this guide of Nokia software recovery tool, we have provided a free download link of the tool. Also, a descriptive software installation procedure is written to easily reinstall the software on the Nokia Phones using this tool. If you have kind of query, doubt regarding the tool or procedure then feel free to comment down below in comment section.
Warning - Firmwaretool.com is not responsible for any damage that occurs to your phone during flashing process.