The new Nokia with HMD global has come up with android phones with great success. Their Nokia 6 is also a great device with Stock Android experience. Some of the Nokia 6 specifications are listed below. If you want to flash stock firmware on your Nokia 6, this guide should help you. You can get Nokia 6 flash file and Nokia 6 flashing tutorial in step by step manner.
Nokia 6 Specifications
Nokia 6 64GB mobile features a 5.5″ (13.97 cm) display with a screen resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) and runs on Android v7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system (upgradable to Oreao8.1). The device is powered by Qualcomm SD430 Octa core, 1.4 GHz, Cortex A53 processor paired with 4 GB of RAM. Nokia 6 sports 3000 mAh battery which should last a day longer.
Benefits of flashing Nokia 6 stock Firmware
Flashing a stock firmware can fix many common problems that we face in daily usage. Here are some those fixes with flashing Nokia 6 flash file.
- Flashing Nokia 6 stock firmware can fix the phone hang problem.
- Bootloop, soft brick issue fixed with Nokia 6 stock firmware.
- You can gain your warranty back by flashing stock firmware.
- You can remove root access and problems caused by root by flashing the stock file.
- Flashing Nokia 6 flash file fixes random reboots, screen un-responsiveness, Apps force close issues.
Requirements before flashing Nokia 6 flash file
- Keep your battery charged minimum 50%
- Download USB drivers for your PC suitable for Nokia 6
- Backup all your phone’s data, because Nokia 6 flashing procedure wipe your whole device.
- Use good quality USB cable to connect your Nokia 6 to PC.
- Don’t remove the USB cable or turn off PC during flashing process.
Download Nokia 6 Flash file
You can download Nokia 6 stock firmware from below download section. Download process doesn’t contain any survey or ads, you can directly download with just a click. Also, this Nokia 6 flash file is without password.
File Name – Nokia_6_TA-1021_MSM8937_28122017_7.1.1_QFIL.zip
Supported Device – Nokia 6 TA1021 (Global)
OS version – Android 7.1.1 Nougat
File size – 1.9 GB
Must Read Articles –
Step by step procedure on flashing Nokia 6 Stock firmware
- Step1: At first you have to download QFIL tool which we will be using to flash Nokia 6 flash file. You can read more and download QFIL tool from this guide.
- Step2: Also, download Nokia 6 flash file from above download section and extract the mbn file using 7Zip.
- Step3: Now extract the downloaded QFIL tool zip by using 7Zip.
- Step4: From the list click on QFIL.exe to launch the tool.
- Step5: If asked, give administrator rights to the tool.
- Step6: Once the tool opens, you can see the main screen of the tool as shown below.
- Step7: Now, turn off your phone and boot into bootloader mode by pressing Vol. Up + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Step8: Connect your phone to PC using the USB cable.
- Step9: On the tool, first elect Flat Build option and then click on browse button and open the mbn file that you extracted from Nokia 6 flash file zip.
- Step10: Now, click on the download button to start the flashing and wait for it to finish.
- Step11: Flashing process may take 10-15 minutes.
After flashing done, disconnect the phone from PC and set up the phone as usual.
Hope this guide helped you in flashing Nokia 6 flash file. If you have any doubts regarding Nokia 6 stock firmware flashing procedure, you can comment below.