Qualcomm is a leading processor maker which makes SNap Dragon processors for Android phones. Many of us are preferred using SD processors over MTK because of source code availability and vast support. Now you can flash stock firmware on any Snapdragon chipset phone using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader, QFIL tool. In this article, you can download QFIL tool and procedure to flash any Snapdragon android phone.
Features of QFIL tool
Easy to use:
This tool is very simple to use. You just have to browse the firmware and click on download button, that’s it.
QFIL tool is portable. You can use it without having to install on your computer. Which means saving in storage 😛
You can see all your flashing activities from logs section. Logs help you to identify the errors.
Supports all Qualcomm Devices:
You can flash any devices which have a Qualcomm chipset.
Less Download size:
QFIL tool is just 3 MB in size. Now you don’t need to download largely sized tools to flash your phone.
Download QFIL tool
you can directly download Qualcomm flash image loader tool without any ads. Also, this tool doesn’t contain any password.
File Name – Qualcomm_Flash_Image_Loader_v188.8.131.52
File size – 3 MB
Supported devices – All Qualcomm Phones and tablets
Download link –
How to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool
1. First, download the tool from above download section
2. Extract the zip file using WinZip/&Zip.
3. From the list, click on QFIL.exe file to launch the tool.
4. Now, the main screen of the tool opens up.
5. Download you phones Firmware and extract it.
6. Now, on the tool screen, click on browse button and select mbn file from the firmware.
7. Turn off your phone and boot into Bootloader mode.
8. Press Vol. Up + Power button to boot into bootloader mode.
9. Connect your Phone to PC using the USB cable.
10. Once QFIL tool detects the phone, Press Download button to start the flashing.
11. Wait for the process to complete and don’t remove the phone during the flashing process.
Once the process completes, remove the phone and do startup settings. Done, your device is now flashed with stock firmware.