Xiaomi Mi A1 has launched in India which is very different from Xiaomi previous launches. This phone doesn’t contain MIUI skin but stock Android ROM. Yes, Xiaomi Mi A1 is Android one lineup which software updates are directly monitored by Google.
Due to Stock experience and better camera performance, this phone has become popular in the mid-range segment. Below are some key specifications of Xiaomi Mi A1.
Key Specifications of Xiaomi Mi A1
Screen Size – 5.50-inch
Resolution – 1080×1920 pixels
Storage – 64GB
Processor – 2GHz octa-core
RAM – 4GB
Rear Camera – 12-megapixel
Front Camera – 5-megapixel
OS – Android 7.1.2
Battery Capacity – 3080mAh
In this guide, we are going know how to flash stock firmware on Xiaomi Mi A1.
Advantages of flashing Stock file on Mi A1
- Flash Stock file of Xiaomi Mi A1 can fix issues like phone slow, screen blink, automatic restart issue.
Flash Stock ROM to fix a boot loop issue.
- New OTA updates may lead to unwanted bugs and may unstable your device. You can fix these issues by
- flashing Stock firmware on Xiaomi Mi
- Flash stock firmware on Xiaomi Mi A1 will unroot your device. this will fix problems lead to root apps.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Pre-requisite to flash ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Mi A1 device.
- You need Mi Flash Tool for flashing via fastboot mode
- You should have installed latest USB and ADB drivers.
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
How to Unlock bootloader of Mi A1
Mi A1 can be unlocked through a command line.
- First, switch off your phone.
- Press the Volume– key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode.
- Now connect your phone to PC/Laptop via a USB Type-C cable
- Now open the command prompt in windows by searching cmd
- Type this at a command prompt: fastboot OEM unlock
- Now Your Xiaomi Mi A1 bootloader has been unlocked.
Download Stock firmware of Xiaomi Mi A1
you can download stock firmware fastboot mode file from below link.
How to Flash stock firmware in Xiaomi Mi A1
If are getting any software related issues, you may want to flash stock firmware on your Mi A1.
Step 1. First, you have to download the Mi Flash Tool from here.
Step 2. Download latest flash file for Mi A1 from above download button.
Step 3. Now. turn off the device. Press the Volume– key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a USB Type-C cable.
Step 4. Extract the downloaded ROM file and open the file folder for the decompressed ROM pack, then copy its path on the computer.
Step 5. Extract the Mi Flash Tool downloaded in Step 1, and double-click on it to install ( if there is security warning, select ‘Run’). After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste into the address bar the ROM file folder path copied in the last step.
Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
Clean all: All data and user configuration will be cleaned, and the lock state of the device is ‘Unlocked’ after flashing.
Save user data: All data and user configuration will be saved, and the lock state of the device varies with the device model after flashing.
Clean all and lock: All data and user configuration will be cleaned, and the lock state of the device is ‘Locked’ after flashing.
Step 6. Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version. Please wait patiently until the flashing process fully completed.
I hope you this guide helped you to flash Xiaomi Mi A1 with stock firmware.