Xiaomi Redmi series is the best mid-range phones series. Many people like to purchase redmi series phone due to its excellent performance and less price. One of such device is Redmi 5a. Many happy users currently own this phone. In this guide, I have provided Redmi 5a flash file download link and Mi 5a stock ROM installation procedure in detail stepwise manner.
One of the main problems of Mid range devices is they get slow over the period you may want to flash the stock ROM again to boost the performance and update the phone. Redmi 5a flash file provided here is free and spam free. There is no password required to open the file and no annoying skip ads to download Mi 6a stock rom.
Download Redmi 5a flash file
File Name – cactus_global_images_V10.2.8.0.OCBMIXM_20190316.0000.00_8.1_global_d804e6af41.tgz
File format – Zip
File Size – 1.7 GB
Download link –
Prerequisites of Redmi 5a flash file download
- Download Mi flash tool to flash the stock ROM on your Redmi 5a.
- Backup your personal data before flashing the phone.As this process wipes all internal memory data.
- Charge your hone above 50%.
- Use good quality USB cable.
- Dont disconnect the phone during flashing Redmi 5a stock ROM.
How to flash Redmi 5a flash file step by step procedure
1. At first, turn off your phone and press Power button + volume up to boot into fastboot mode.
2. Now, open the Mi flash tool.
3. Connect your phone using USB cable and confirm the phone is detected in Mi flash tool.
4. Now click on Clean all option from the bottom of the tool.
5. Now, click on Select button and choose the Redmi 5a flash file you have downloaded from the above section.
6. Click on Flash button to start the flashing process.
7. Wait for the flashing process to complete and then you can remove the phone and restart it.
With these seven simple steps, you can flash stock ROM on redmi 5a.
Redmi 6a flash file download guide provides you free stock ROM for Redmi 6. If you stuck during the flashing process, then feel free to comment your queries below in comment section.
Warning - Firmwaretool.com is not responsible for any damage that occurs to your phone during flashing process.