Samsung Galaxy A52 comes with a snapdragon processor. Being a snapdragon processor phone you get the goodness of custom ROMs and rooting supports. If you are into a Custom ROM universe then you know that you must unlock the bootloader to install custom ROMs on your Samsung Galaxy A52. In this guide, we will see how to unlock bootloader in Samsung Galaxy A52.
Few things to know about bootloader Unlock
- Unlocking the bootloader may void your phone’s warranty.
- You can get still get the software updates from Samsung if you unlock the bootloader and the stock OS is installed.
- Data stored in Internal memory will be erased dusting bootloader unlock process. make sure to take backup of your important files.
Requirements to unlock bootloader in Samsung Galaxy A52
- You need an original USB cable (type C to USB) to connect the phone to the computer
- Take a backup of your phone’s internal storage.
- Take a backup of SMS, Contacts, and Call logs as this process wipes everything on your phone.
- The phone’s battery percentage should be more than 75%.
Download Section –
There is no extra software/program needed to download to unlock the bootloader in Samsung Galaxy A52. You can do this job on your own without going to any repair shop or service center.
How to unlock bootloader in Samsung Galaxy A52
Follow these simple steps to unlock the bootloader in your galaxy A52
A. Enable developer options and OEM unlocking –
- Open the Settings from the phone’s launcher or from the notification panel.
- Scroll below, and tap on About Phone.
- Now select Software Information option from the list.
- On the new page, find Build Number and tap 7 times.
- Developer Options are now unlocked on your phone.
- Now go back to the settings page and select “Developer Options“.
- In the developer options settings, turn ON the “OEM Unlocking” option.
- You will get a popup warning about the risk of enabling bootloader Unlock Warning. Select Enable to turn on OEM unlocking.
Must Read – How To Reset and Wipe Data on Samsung Galaxy A52?
B. Boot into Bootloader unlock Mode
- Turn OFF your phone using the Power button OR from the notification panel power options.
- Once the phone is completely turned off, press the Volume UP and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- Keep both buttons pressed and connect the phone to the Computer using a USB cable.
- Now, you will see a warning screen. After it is displayed on the screen, release all pressed keys.
- Also, disconnect the USB cable from the phone.
- Now, some information will be displayed on the screen. Long-press the “Volume UP” button till you see the bootloader unlock the screen.
- Your phone now boot into bootloader unlock mode.
C. Unlock Bootloader
- At the bootloader Unlock Screen, Press Volume UP button to start the unlock process.
- Press Volume down button to cancel the bootloader unlock and restart the phone.
- Once you select YES, the phone will start the bootloader unlocking process.
- During this process, all your data will be erased and phone will be reset.
- After completing the bootloader unlock process, a warning message will be displayed on the screen that tells your phone’s bootloader is unlocked and software integrity can’t be checked. Press Power Button to continue.
D. Setup the phone and restore SMS, contacts, and call logs.
- After few minutes, the phone restarts automatically and you can now set up the phone to use.
- Accept some terms and conditions, select language, connect to the Wifi and log in to Google are some steps you can do to set up your phone.
- Once the setup is completed, you can now restore the contacts, SMS, and call logs using SuperBackup App. (considering you have already taken backup using the super backup app).
- You will have to install your apps again from the play store and setup to use.
Done! you have now unlocked the bootloader in your Samsung Galaxy A52. You can now flash custom ROM, install TWRP or root your Galaxy A52 to enjoy a game of customization and speed.