Redmi 4a is a popular mid-range device with MIUI skin. This phone has been purchased by many users and happy with the performance. But over time, Redmi 4a becomes slow and you may want to flash the stock ROM again. You can flash Redmi 4a flash file using and fix some common hang issue. Sometimes due to the wrong process, your Redmi 4a gets bricked and display won’t turn ON. If you are facing this Redmi 4a dead after flash then this guide is for you. In this article, you can know how to fix repair Redmi 4a dead after flash and process to do this.
Reasons behind Redmi 4a dead after flash
There are several reasons for such issue. Some of the reasons are listed below –
- The wrong flash file used to flash Redmi 4a.
- Flashing process interrupted.
- Phone disconnected during the flashing process.
Requirements before starting Redmi 4a dead after flash repairing process
- Download and install the Miracle box full version on your computer.
- Download Redmi 4a flash file.
- USe good quality USB cable.
- Dont disconnect the phone during the flashing process.
Also read – repair redmi 4a dead after flash
How to repair Redmi 4a dead after flash issue
1. Install the Redmi 4a android drivers on your PC.
2. Now, connect you Redmi 4a to the computer using a USB cable.
3. Now download and install the Miracle Box tool from this guide. – Miracle Full Version Link
4. Once the miracle box is installed, open it and go to Qualcomm Tab.
5. Now click on Read Format/Flash option.
6. On the brand option, select Xiaomi and then select Model as Redmi 4a.
7. Now click on Write flash option on the tool.
8. Now select the Redmi 4a flash file that you have downloaded from the above download section.
9. Click On Start Button to start the flashing process.
10. wait for the flashing process to complete.
11. You can now Unplug the USB cable and restart your Redmi 4a.
Also Read – GSM Aladdin full version download without Box
In this guide of Redmi 4a dead after flash, we have seen how to repair this issue by following simple steps. You have to flash the correct flash file to fix this issue. if you have any doubt about this guide, then feel free to write down your questions in the comment section below.
Warning - Firmwaretool.com is not responsible for any damage that occurs to your phone during flashing process.