Redmi Note 5 Pro Flash file:- Redmi Note 5 is one the best selling smartphone in India and other countries also. With 18:9 aspect ratio, Note 5 pro specs, and design are better than preceding note line. If you own Note 5 Pro and looking for Stock firmware, then this post is for you. With this post, you can download Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro flash file. Also, we have provided step by step guide to flash Redmi note five5 pro stock firmware.
Specifications of Redmi Note 5 Pro
Screen – 6 inch 18:9 aspect ratio
Memory – 4 GB RAM/ 64 GB ROM
Camera – 12 MP + 5 MP Rear dual cam and 20 MP front
Processor – Snapdragon 636
Download Redmi Note 5 Pro flash file / Stock ROM
File Name – Note5Pro_Flash_File.zip
File Size – 2.2G
Android Version – MIUI 10
MIUI version – V10.2.1.0.OEIMIXM (MIUI9)
Download Link –
Things required before flashing Redmi Note 5 Pro flash File
- Flash File – download the latest stock firmware file from the above link.
- USB cable – make sure to use an original and good quality USB cable to connect your phone to PC
- Mi flash Tool – Download Mi flash tool and installation guide.
- Unzip Tool – like WinZip/WinRar/PeaZip.
- Make sure to back up the files stored in the internal memory of the phone, because this flashing process wipes all internal data.
- Charge your phone above 50%.
Also Read – [Easiest method] How to root Redmi Note 4 and install TWRP recovery
How to flash Stock ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro
Follow these simple steps to flash the stock ROM on Redmi note 5 Pro, Be sure to the readiness of all pre-requisites before starting the process
1. Once you download the Redmi Note 5 Pro flash file, save it to your PC and make sure the file extension is .tgz. If the extension is gz then rename the file to tgz.
2. Now turn off your phone and press Volume Down + Power Button together to enter in the fastboot mode.
3. Connect the Mobile to the PC using the USB cable.
4. Now unzip the downloaded tgz file using WinZip/WinRar/PeaZip.
5. Open the Mi Flash tool and click on the Select button at the top of the window.
6. Now, locate the extracted folder and click open.
7. Now, click on the Flash button to start the flashing process of Redmi Note 5 Pro stock firmware.
8. Now, wait until the flashing process is complete. Do not disconnect the phone from the computer until the process is completed.
9. After successful flashing, a green coloured Success result shows on the window.
10. You can now disconnect the phone from the computer and restart the phone. Complete the startup setup, and the phone is now ready to use.
It’s Done, With these easy ten steps, you have completed the procedure to flash stock ROM on Redmi Note 5 pro
Also Read – How to Root Poco F1 and Install TWRP Recovery
With the help of this post, you can download the latest Redmi Note 5 Pro flash file and flashing procedure. You can fix some common problems by flashing stock ROM on your Redmi note 5 Pro. In case you have difficulty in flashing stock ROM or having any doubts/queries, then please write them below in the comment section.