Samsung B310E is well received and popular Basic Feature phone. It is also known as Samsung guru music 2 phone. some of the specifications of Samsung B30e are listed below,
Operating Frequency – GSM: 900/1800 MHz
SIM Type – Dual SIM
SIM Size – Regular SIM
Processor – 208 MHz Single Core
This guide provides you Samsung B310E flash file and steps by step flashing procedure for the same.
Download Samsung B310E flash file
Name – B310E_Flash_File_firmwaretool.com.zip
File size – 4.6 MB
Device – Samsung guru music 2 B310E
Download link –
Also Read – Lenovo A6000 flash file and flashing tutorial
Tools required to flash stock rom on Samsung b310e
- Samsung B310E USB drivers (download from below button)
- Samsung B310E flash Tool (download from below button)
Remeber these things before flashing the Samsung B310E flash file
- Keep your phone charging 50% at least
- Don’t remove USB cable between the flashing process
- This flash file is only for Samsung b310e / Samsung guru music 2 phone. don’t try on any other device.
- This process of flashing is same for any Samsung guru phones.
- Install Samsung USB drivers properly before flashing.
- Boot button/center button of your phone should be in working condition to flash the stock rom on your phone.
How to flash Samsung B310E stock firmware
- first, download the Samsung B310E flash file and required tools from above download section.
- Install USB drivers from above link .( device manager – add drivers – search- select SciU2S.INF and install)
- Extract zip of flash tool and flash file of Samsung b310e by zip extractor.
- Click on ResearchDownload.exe from flash tool folder.
- Now, tool window will open on your screen. Here, click on the first icon(gear icon)
- Now browse and select Samsung B310.pac file that you have extracted from flash file zip.
- Click on the Play button of the flash tool.
- Switch off your phone and keep pressing the center button on phone and connect the phone to the computer at the same time.
- Flashing process begins once your device gets detected
- Wait until flashing process completes.
You are now successfully flashed Samsung B310E flash file on your phone.
Warning - Firmwaretool.com is not responsible for any damage that occurs to your phone during flashing process.