Nokia 130 flash file download:- Nokia old phones were great. The basic models have the excellent build quality and long-lasting durability. Some users still using old Nokia models. One of these models is the Nokia 130 dual sim ( RM-1035). It is a good phone with dual sim capability. If you are having some software issues with Nokia 130, you can flash stock firmware to eliminate any problems. This article provides you with the Nokia 130 flash file download link and flashing process.
Benefits of flashing Nokia 130 flash File
- You can fix any software related issue by flashing stock ROM on Nokia 130.
- Any reboot related issue can be fixed after formatting.
- This process makes your phone fast.
- Solve Nokia 310 Stock Firmware hanging problem.
- If you forgot the password of Nokia 130, you could reset the password using Nokia 130 flash file.
Remember Before Flashing Nokia 130 Flash File
- You will need a Nokia PC suite to flash stock ROM on your phone. Download Nokia PC suite latest version
- Charge your Nokia 130 fully.
- Don’t turn off PC, remove USB cable during Flashing Process.
- This firmware is only for Nokia 130, don’t try it on other phones.
Also Read – Samsung FRP Reset Tool Free download
Nokia 130 flash file download
File Name – Nokia_130_RM_1035_10.01.11_formwaretool.com.zip
File Type – Rar
Size – 3.29 MB only
Compatible Phone – Nokia 310 (RM-1035)
Download link –
How to Flash Stock Firmware on Nokia 130 RM-1035 Step by Step procedure
- Step1: First of all download the Nokia 130 flash file from the above download link.
- Now, extract the RAR file using RAR extractor software like WinZip, WinRar.
- Nokia flash file can be flashed by any flashing tool like Box, ATF, Universal Box or Nokia PC suite, Nokia software recovery tool, etc.
- In this article, we are going to see how to flash Nokia firmware using the Nokia software recovery tool. Download Nokia software recovery tool from here, install and open it.
- Now place extracted flash file folder into this location C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Packages\Products.
- In the Nokia software recovery tool, click on Work Offline button.
- Connect your phone using the USB cable. The phone will be detected automatically by the tool.
- Now select and open the Nokia flash file that you have copied into tool’s directory in step5, click OK and Apply
- Now click on the Install button. The flashing process will begin.
- Wait until the flashing process completes and then remove the phone from the USB cable and turn it ON.
Your phone is now flashed with stock firmware is the Nokia 130 flash file download procedure is completed.
Also, Read – Redmi Y2 flash file download and flashing tutorial.